Armor for the Purist
For 2018, Shift took 3LACK (Black) Label back to the drawing board and rebuilt it from the ground up. The driving principle? A hyper focus on what matters most to the rider and stripping away the excess. The result is less weight and increased performance.
The 3LACK Label Strike Mainline utilizes a multi-panel construction for superior fit and feel. Each fabric, panel and seam placement was purposely selected to maximize the riding experience. This Shift racing jersey has a close, unrestrictive fit, with minimalistic micro-cuffs on the sleeve keeping your arms uninhibited. A moisture-wicking fabric is used on the main body to keep you cool and dry in hot, humid conditions. Mesh paneling on the arms, sides and lower torso removes excess heat from this Shift racing jersey.
- Multi-panel construction for a superior fit and feel
- Technical moisture wicking polyester main body
- Athletic precision-fit micro cuff on sleeve for minimal wrist restriction
- Mesh paneling throughout arms and front lower torso for maximum ventilation
- Bonded neck opening reduces weight and overall profile
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in